Montag, 28. März 2011

Lebenszeichen!

After quite a lot of time it seems like I'm finally done with my relocation to Frankfurt and everything is working fine! Sadly my PC's graphic card is broken and from now on only supports one monitor...

From next weekend on I'll be participating at FUTUREPOLY's ONLINE MASTERCLASS | Digital Painting and I'm so excited to learn from the best concept artists in the industry. I'll post everything I do there on my blog so be sure to check it out! Can't wait to listen to the awesome advice of all the great arenanet guys.

Furthermore I've bought some great books I'll go through soon! Thanks for the recommendation Felix ;D





2 Kommentare:

  1. jo, sehr gut! na da hast du ja was vor dir:) viel spass heute abend bei der lecture. musst hier gleich mal berichten was ihr alles gezeigt bekommt von den arenanet pros.
    ich habs jetzt erstmal aus zeit und kosten gründen vertagt...
    demnächst kommen aber ipad sketches von mir, MUAHHAHA!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heho ja werd ich machen fängt schon gut an auf jedenfall! Cool son Ipad bin gespannt was du so rauskitzelst, meine Wurstfinger geben sowas net her ;D

    Btw lass mal bald zusammen nen Akt Kurs anfangen wenn du Bock hast, habs nötig...

    AntwortenLöschen